Okie so now success! Three lil plants all nestled into their tent with their lights( obviously sharing occasionally with some veggies). I’ve now added more soil as they have sprouted up more out of the pot. I’ve research fertilizer and right now I’m using the ones that came with them. Bergmans. So far so good. Haven’t killed them so that’s first good sign. I’m progressively monitoring their size picture wise and keeping dates track of the growth. I’m now onto week 4 and they have gotten taller and bushier. One is way taller than the other two and I just learned it due to plant type. Each grows different. Some tall, some bushy ect.