If you haven’t tried marijuana tea, you’re in for a treat. There are lots of different ways you can make this concoction. The best thing yet is that you can modify the recipe based on your preferences.
Here are three of the methods you can make marijuana-infused tea:
- You can create an infusion of water as well as dry weed flowers. It will not be as strong as some other cannabis edibles
- You can also try out a mix of fat and cannabis, which were then combined with tea leaves. This will result in an interesting marijuana drink that is similar to a latte
- There is also an option of creating a marijuana tincture; a mix of weed tea and alcohol which can be used in various situations
What do you need to know about cannabis tinctures?
While these concoctions seem really interesting, there are various things you need to consider beforehand. One of the major issues is the fact that weed has a psychoactive effect, which can add another layer of difficulty when preparing these recipes.
In particular, you will have to pay attention to decarboxylation as well as solubility factors. Although these terms may seem confusing, once you master them, there will be no issues going forward.
So, what’s happening during decarboxylation?
In a nutshell, THCA (non-intoxicating component) will turn into THC (psychoactive substance). THC doesn’t only affect our mind but is the main ingredient allowing us to feel calm and relaxed. As such, it is an important reason why marijuana is regarded as a medical plant.
Decarboxylation occurs when you smoke pot. You don’t have to do anything else. However, when you decide to cook the plant, it will start occurring when you cook it with various oils or butter. The same effect can be achieved when using kief or hash by heating them over the stove.
In order to do it properly, you need to know more about the required time. It will vary based on several factors:
- How much moisture is in the plant?
- What is the quantity of product you’re using?
- What kind of an oven do you have?
Once you figure out these 3, it will be easier to proceed.
Now that we’ve covered all the basics, it is time to experiment a bit! We have two amazing cannabis recipes that we think you should try.
The first one is golden marijuana milk. It is mixed with coconut oil, and because of that, it has great anti-inflammatory features. You can also use it as an antioxidant.
The second one is created when you mix the plant with chamomile and rose. It is another concoction that will help you relax.
Cannabis golden milk combined with coconut oil
This recipe can be used by one person, and it requires 5 minutes for preparation. Once you’ve set up everything, you will need an additional 20 minutes to cook it. You can modify the recipe based on your tolerance. It has quite a kick, so make sure to use less marijuana if you can stand it.
- 1 spoon with coconut oil
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 piece of fresh turmeric, unpeeled, sliced thin, with half of teaspoon of dried turmeric
- A half of ginger
- 1 honey spoon
- One-quarter of whole black peppercorn
How to make it:
- Place coconut milk, ginger, honey, turmeric, peppercorns, cinnamon, and water in a small pan. Start whisking them while they’re inside. Boil then on a low temperature
- Reduce the heat even more and add coconut oil to the mix
- It will have to simmer for about 10 minutes
- Then, all you need to do is strain it into a mug and enjoy the rest of your day
Marijuana tea with chamomile and rose
This recipe can be used by one person, and it requires 5 minutes for preparation. Once you’ve set up everything, you will need an additional 5 to 10 minutes to cook it.
You can modify the recipe based on your tolerance. It has quite a kick, so make sure to use less weed if you can stand it.
Cannabis tea ingredients:
- Cannabis-infused honey
- 2 spoons of grounded stems, buds or cannabis trim
- You can add coconut milk
- 2 spoons of chamomile and 2 spoons of rosebuds
How to make marijuana tea :
- First of all, you will have to choose whether or not to decarboxylate the marijuana. It depends on your personal preferences and how you wish to use the recipe
- Dried flowers should be placed in a marijuana tea infuser. Then, steep them in hot water for about 10 minutes
- You can add cinnamon or something else to add flavor
These amazing marijuana tea recipes will make your pot that much more enjoyable. If you’re making this drink for the first time, we suggest that you start with a smaller dosage of cannabis. That way, you will be able to control the high.